Connect with us!

Pictureedgarphillips.org
Ever feel "grounded"? More importantly, ever feel "ungrounded"? What does that mean, exactly? Everyone says it, but have you ever stopped to think about what being grounded actually means? What does it consist of? Is it like possessing a super-special quality that only certain types of super-special people have? Is it more of an absence of something in particular... like our emotions!? We'll talk all about it here and then discuss a simple exercise for achieving that ever-elusive grounded feeling.

Lets start by talking about what being ungrounded does to us. Being ungrounded can send us into some pretty crazy states of mind: entitlement, jealousy, superiority, confusion, resentment, regret, blame, fury, rage, fear. So many things, people and situations in our lives can seemingly appear to throw us off-balance and into a mood that feels wrong, icky and upside down. What's cool, though, is that it is actually the responsibility of each one of us to stand strong and remain grounded no matter what happens to us in our lives. To uncover what makes you feel ungrounded, it may be worth reflecting on this topic in your own life. For me it's a lack of time for being alone (eg: reading, writing, and just thinking my own thoughts in general), excess noise, an over-packed schedule, and too little exercise.

What throws you off?

"I feel very blessed to have two wonderful, healthy children who keep me completely grounded, sane and throw up on my shoes just before I go to an awards show just so I know to keep it real." -Reese Witherspoon

Ha! Well-said and so applicable to all of us mamas. How often do our kids bring us back to reality when our heads go swimming in the clouds of emotion? All the time! So, then, what does being grounded actually feel like? Again, this sensational reality is different for each and every one of us, but it centers around being conscious in the present moment. Grounding is a state of being balanced, centered and aligned with ourselves. As mothers, being grounded allows us to care for ourselves, our children and our families with patience, compassion and kindness because we are conscious of what is happening now. When we're grounded our heads aren't swimming with thoughts of future "what if's" or regrets of past "oh, crap's!"

If at times you find that fear, anxiety, guilt, overwhelm or resentment is holding you back from living and mothering with an open heart (as all mamas do at times), try out My Tree Has Roots. It's a quick (less than 5 MINUTES!), easy and effective way to release the tension that naturally builds up in our daily lives. For max benefit, this release is best practiced in a calm, centered state. However, the satisfying freedom of this exercise can still be achieved in any moment of your busy day as long as you're able to place just a few minutes of focused attention on it.

You may choose to practice this release at any time of the day (even while driving...seriously!), but try to ground yourself, at the very least, once a day. This technique is also safe and beneficial to practice with your child(ren). Never too early to start teaching effective coping skills :-)  So why not give it a try right now? You'll no doubt feel lighter and more centered both immediately afterward and throughout your day. "Too good to be true," you say? Give it a go every day for a week and feel the bliss of being grounded.

My Tree Has Roots

Picturegridclub.com
"My body is like a tree."
Begin by finding a comfortable position either standing, sitting or lying down. Take several deep, cleansing breaths... focusing on the flow of your breath as it goes in and out. Imagine that your body is a tree... any type of tree you wish.

"My tree has roots."
Once you can picture your body as a tree, imagine your tree growing roots deep into the ground. These roots can appear either as traditional tree roots or something different: a beam of colorful light, roots that sparkle with glitter and diamonds, watery and flowing roots... anything you wish.

"My roots reach down to the Earth's core."
Reflections of the Earth's beauty and power are evident all around us in every moment. Our planet has an incredibly grounding nature about it. Gardening, hiking, lying on the beach, swimming in the ocean, having a picnic, walking barefoot... all of these activities tune us in to the natural harmony that the Earth possesses. When we seek to feel grounded, we seek to tap in to the grounding nature of the Earth herself; and that nature is strongest at her core. When we envision our roots reaching all the way to the Earth's core, we achieve a connection with the planet that is seldom felt or acknowledged.

Now imagine your roots reaching all the way to the Earth's core. It doesn't have to take long to get down there. Simply imagine a cross section of the planet with you standing, sitting or lying on the surface. Imagine that your roots reach down to the core. This step may seem like overkill, but it actually is the difference between feeling sorta grounded and completely grounded. Also, the more you practice My Tree Has Roots, the faster and easier these steps become.

"I release fear (tension, stress, anxiety, guilt, anger, etc.)."
Once you feel your roots have made a connection to the core, you can say, "I release fear," or whatever it is you'd like to release. As you say this, picture the stress leaving your body through your roots. Feel the tension draining out of you. Saying a prayer for assistance in releasing emotions is also very helpful here. Tune in to your breathing and continue to repeat this mantra until you feel "done" or "clear." The human body is a miraculous and intelligent presence. When your mind thinks or says something that you believe in, your body naturally follows suit. So... tell your body to release the stress and it will.

When we are free and clear of tension, stress and fear, we naturally live and mother from a more positive, productive place within ourselves. When we feel more "grounded," we have the ability to be more mindful of our emotions; thereby enabling us to breeze by more of life's pot holes and hurdles with grace. Even more importantly, getting grounded enables us mamas to model effective and appropriate ways of dealing with strong emotions and situations for our children.

<3 Caroline

Comments

04/18/2014 3:10am

I look again and found more excellent ideas both from you and the visitor feedback as well. Fantastic Post. Keep up the good work!

02/02/2017 4:33am

Max Gain Xplode The natural weight loss plan achieve Max Gain Xplode this because they sense that it helps their heart, Max Gain Xplode facilitates.

06/29/2014 1:33am

These are in fact impressive ideas in concerning blogging. You have touched some good things here. Any way keep up wrinting.

Hi, I do believe this is an excellent website. I stumbledupon it ;) I'm going to come back yet again since i have book-marked it. Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and continue to guide others.

09/16/2014 9:58pm

obat jerawat batu menahun

09/16/2014 11:03pm

obat jerawat ampuh

09/17/2014 11:56pm

This is a blog that is very light and makes my job easy. and fast. I must really thank you because you have made this blog

09/19/2014 6:11pm

I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you create this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz respond as I'm looking to design my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. kudos

09/26/2014 2:51am

Finally, an issue i always am passionate about. Another time I want to see more exciting information on this website, successcontinues

12/15/2014 10:08am

Hello, i think that i saw you visited my blog so i came to �return the favor�.I am attempting to find things to improve my website!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

I'm satisfied which i observed your put up though looking for educational posts. It truly is genuinely informative and high quality of your information is remarkable.

04/22/2015 7:37am

Online shopping across various categories products with Buying Regroupment . you get many offers on many products, and Deal of the day etc.

05/04/2015 12:58am

Its such as you read my thoughts! You appear to understand so much approximately this, like you wrote the ebook in it or something. I believe that you could do with some p.cpercent to power the message home a bit, but other than that, this is fantastic blog. An excellent read. I'll definitely be back

05/11/2015 11:35am

Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you penning this write-up plus the rest of the site is also really good.

10/28/2015 1:55pm

Learning spreads care in general society stadium about how we can be a good social being and help other individuals in our step by step life. Education evacuates front of absence of mindfulness and help people in knowing them their important rights.

11/05/2015 9:17am

Obat Benjolan Lipoma

Obat Benjolan Kelenjar Getah Bening Pada Anak

11/05/2015 9:20am

Pengobatan Leukimia

12/11/2015 3:45pm

Thank you for this exercise!

01/26/2016 12:03am

Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts.

Can I simply just say what a relief to find somebody that actually understands what they're talking about online. You certainly understand how to bring an issue to light and make it important. A lot more people need to read this and understand this side of the story. I was surprised you aren't more popular given that you definitely have the gift.

02/12/2016 11:22pm

May I simply say what a comfort to find someone that truly knows what they're discussing on the net. You certainly understand how to bring a problem to light and make it important. More people must read this and understand this side of the story. It's surprising you aren't more popular since you most certainly have the gift.

03/19/2016 6:58pm

Dana is a mother of two boys, a wife of twelve years, outdoor enthusiast, and avid cook. She’s thrilled be part of the Rhythm and Power team, and is looking forward to making her mark in San Diego fitness community.

03/22/2016 5:17pm

More than anything I wanted to change lives," Selman says. "When I focused on helping others succeed, I found success."

03/25/2016 2:16am

with scarcely conspicuous contrasts and means essentially clear everything and I've also read that you can use it on cuts you can use and I'm seethes scars everything so huge thumbs up for me I paid about

03/26/2016 1:51am

once you've designed durability, you can enhance your power using the it. Energy is your capability to exert a force, over a distance in the least time possible. It's a combination of amount and durability. Both durability

03/26/2016 6:07am

Thanks for great details I was trying to find this information

03/28/2016 1:01am

You will have to eat to the best way depends on how easily you metabolize meals and how much you intend to determine. There are rather simple steps to figure it out. For this you should use a basal metabolic rate (BMR) calculator. You can pick one anywhere on the internet. But if love math, this is what the formula looks like and you can figure it out on your own. In situation you don't use kilograms (kg) and

03/28/2016 2:17am

Exercise meals should contain all that your individual body demands in purchase to start with the repairing and rebuilding of muscles. You can obviously eat a variety excellent necessary protein and carbohydrates, but having a tremble is nice because it's easy, quick, and you know exactly what

03/29/2016 12:52am

Avoid possibly life-undermining medications, for example, steroids or amphetamines. Absolutely in great instances of heftiness, under a specialist's consideration, amphetamines might be esteemed fitting. Furthermore, there are sheltered choices which might enhance comes about securely. For instance, the

03/30/2016 1:01am

Starches Starches are not necessarily bad. Carbohydrates can definitely be your friends, but you have to limit them in your quest to reduce weight and create muscular. If this is the case, then you have to eat them

03/31/2016 2:06am

your arms. 7. For easier terms, you could say that this is a kind of "side crunch" that performs your oblique muscles. 8. So you want to do 4-5 categories of 5 on both sides, or 25 reps. on each individual aspect. So altogether you should do 50 reps. Variation: So there is actually a difference to this exercise if you are really trying to do their best to enhance and overall tone those oblique muscles quick. I will

04/04/2016 12:38am

Your own, it's much healthier. In summary, body developing exercises quick is all about exercising smart, getting a lot relax in between exercises and getting the best high quality fuel to feed your muscle development with. Health and health and fitness is what we care about at [http://www.yourbestworkout.com] We are particularly interested in muscle building, diet plan and

04/04/2016 3:43am

These conventional diet programs often lead to our systems getting starved of power, and when this happens, it often ends up dropping your muscular tissue instead. This is what makes body building really traumatic, not only would you need to increase the strength of your workout; you would also need to .

04/05/2016 1:11am

And I know how to help you to get big muscle just like I had always desired. You can practice the right way and you can practice a different way. Like I said I have been going to the gym for decades but it is shortly ago I found out that I have been coaching a different way for most of my life. I was to ignorant and I did not want to look to experts for help. I needed to do it myself without any help. I regret all the time I have

04/05/2016 2:52am

Afterwards, and letting it relax and recover to get bigger than before. The quicker and more frequently you can go through this procedure, the quicker you will grow! Therefore, maximizing your restoration abilities is one of the keys, if not THE key to your achievements, provided you are coaching difficult .

04/06/2016 1:22am

At check your local library. If you want to attain the best result from your large exercises, then you have to comprehend

04/06/2016 2:59am

Like to cover is one that a lot of individuals struggle with when they get the concept of getting attractive. You cannot just do aerobic to get attractive. You need to have muscle. It's easy really when you think about it. How will you ever look like an anatomy chart if you have no muscle to rip? You need to create .

04/07/2016 4:39am

Variety and carbohydrate food so it can be repaired and further develop. To efficiently obtain quality muscular you need to do more than just lift heavy gym weights. It is important that you eat together with well.

04/10/2016 2:15am

04/14/2016 1:14am

A like wellness and wellness and fitness with a diversity of workouts. This is mainly because most individuals do not want to execute same exact exercise schedule constantly. Boredom is an aspect in an exercise program and many those who are bored with an exercise program may weary or quit exercising

04/18/2016 9:37am

Also, just consider the thousands of dollars you would be saving by using Miracle Bust. It works on the basis of certain herbs benefits of which date back to centuries.

04/23/2016 12:03pm

Why not host a fun, sexy, and energetic party for your Bridal or Bachelorette party?!

04/28/2016 2:37am

create creating creates you will discover me know on and everything without query engine like appropriately now known such as known as me harbour Kylie you with that click you hot to you or and just by so likely you to benefits youyou can products I N so you desire he snacks nip n OK drugs have he's just like

04/28/2016 4:15am

techniques within google like Google are not discerning- they don't pick your website to go to the head of the range because they know of your values or see your attractive interface. Complex algorithms choose factors like all of the backlinks you have to determine where you show-up on google look for search engines. How Can I Get Backlinks? It can be as simple as asking various other sites to post your weblink on their webpage(s). Sometimes you can

heraa ansari
04/29/2016 2:57am

Perfect Garcinia Cambogia up I said hi popped up lol alright ship right now you i sec gonna jump Perry to one writing ready paint big big arts on it pair this spot that idea big job good remember party pushed up on me hastert gonna change want result what overnight don't com for free two more 100 perfect your break got week crunch hand behind my head oakhurst which part ready K top %uh part travel now we ...

Ving 1927
04/30/2016 3:47am

A relief in casinos in the hardly conceals less easy on the rise which is much thinner skin if you are trying to cover an old pigmentation that's been left over from a blemish all a bit have redness around your mouth team is releasing very high coverage in just he's.
For more information, visit this site >>>>>>> http://www.optimalstackfacts.us/do-not-buy-bellaplex-read-this-first/

Onele 1933
05/02/2016 5:19am

All know you want to like what and justice my all this there you go very helpful nutrition set we should be few of and it's only racing health no species night sure unless you got that right me also a hotly said all the one side last week raising me the lunch cream he grilled chicken graph they gave me a single only suddenly is Olympic Ram pal she s which sees it with yeah HMO's and uh.
For more information, visit this site >>>>>>> http://www.optimalstackfacts.us/Try-perfect-garcinia-cambogia-and-read-its-side-effects

Licensed vet in Edmonton will treats all kinds of animals. It will take care you pets illness or any emmergency. If your pet in trouble then contact us.

Ovis 1982
05/03/2016 3:27am

Perfect Garcinia Cambogia
researchers believe that gingers active ingredient gender on a shelf out cause is therapeutic effect a new study published in The European Journal of Gastroenterology found that ginger stimulates digestion by speeding up the movement of food from the stomach into the upper small intestine for immediate relief ,

Hatt ione
05/04/2016 2:19am

Even include purchases that are still coming in so these numbers are actually higher than what you are seeing I just didn't want to have to deal with all that kind of worried you will be a little bit higher and some of the categories.

alvinaansari
05/05/2016 2:53am

week and I really loved up because if you had a bad week there are gonna punish you with an up to this day you thought gonna say oh you can't be in the program anymore they tell you it's ok we all have bad weeks get back on the horse and keep going so in addition to the daily point that you get which is ..premium cleanse

Plive 1973
05/05/2016 3:04am

premium cleanse
whatever cool but he said they he leaving that day but you know I wanna chill after the president alright whatever I'll just take the bus back so it is quite the Megabus is like this really cheap but I live in Huntsville Alabama in the bus goes to birmingham alabama those little gave it houses have somebody ,

05/06/2016 2:03am

Bellaplex probably the biggest mistake I could ever have made the break out but I would get normally around my period were getting worse and worse and then the acne just got progressively worse as I grew into adulthood by the time I turn 21 my skin was so bad that I didn't want to leave the house my ...

05/06/2016 2:47am

Bellaplex have fun, I mean I think that's really the whole point of beauty, is you know, it's in your hands, you get to discover and to create your own beauty so have fun creating your different looks. Show me your juicy lips by tagging me .

05/07/2016 1:32am

premium cleanse some ups and downs roller coaster because when you turn me on my cell change you gonna have child ara photocase of about that wanna try to stay in a certain color rains but it may not work outweigh everything of ,

05/08/2016 2:12am

if you even specifically 'exercise.' What really matters is that you stay active stressing your musculoskeletal, cardiovascular, and respiratory systems.

05/12/2016 12:55am

This excellent website really has all the information I needed about this subject and didn’t know who to ask.

05/12/2016 12:59am

The best game ever in history of Soocer the Roma vs Barcelona. This both two team got the best player in the world and one of the leading country in the history of football.

05/13/2016 1:58pm

Remember to consult your doctor before taking HGH for consumption.

05/16/2016 3:32am

Everybody can earn 250$+ daily... You can earn from 6000-12000 a month or even more if you work as a full time job...It's easy, just follow instructions on this page, read it carefully from start to finish... It's a flexible job but a good eaning opportunity..
go to this site home tab for more detail

06/11/2016 6:16am

the thing that you have to think about the request of fat misfortune: when you begin 7muscle aggregating fat, the primary spot it gets put away is around the mid area for men and the hips for ladies. As you store

06/13/2016 6:47am

I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job!

06/15/2016 1:59am

The reason the parkour move helps removes sway from the fall is on account of it spreads the fall over a milliseconds you get from the crunching of the auto than simply being crushed can diminish the effect

06/16/2016 1:42am

any to start. I'll begin with no constant farthest point on rest and just substitute between the two drills. reps, and what number of sets relies on upon the sorts of boards you are doing, your muscles and your

06/17/2016 2:14am

dynamic I'm sure you'll have the body you've been scanning for. Moving Ladies quit remaining around give you awesome looking hips. Additionally you may finishing investing hours at the skating arena; so

06/18/2016 1:55am

debilitating, and dull in light of the way that you make the workout up as you come. Inside. I live in Florida. Walking or bike riding outside is unadulterated order 8-9 months out of the year here. With Wii Fit, I can work out inside (circulating air through and cooling!) at whatever point I require. Virtual guide.

07/19/2016 5:52am

MoviestarPlanet is a favorite game that is played out by lots of mobile users worldwide. This game is highly addictive and if you value playing the overall game then getting stuck on a specific level can be daunting. Every player is aimed at looking their finest and attaining usage of the VIP area. To be remembered as a solid player in the overall game of MoviestarPlanet players have to have a lot of star coins. When you get a degree of star coins in the very beginning of the game, they soon go out and it becomes troublesome to maintain with the other players.

07/20/2016 3:32am

his is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the excellent work.

07/23/2016 1:55am

the activity of state property administration capacities , nature of work is still is occupied with authority business ,abercrombie, it dismisses the bid and maintained the first decision . to start with occasion .

07/25/2016 1:58am

just such, even I additionally need to altogether comprehend their two painstaking work of professionses again independent from anyone else and only listenned to once you say, I feel that I .

07/25/2016 1:59am

feel loaded with a thousand second thoughts. However snappy his second thoughts is indicated by the framework to intrude. "Ding~~player arrangement region get stripe the business of seven of the arrangement taskses deficiencies.Completing is fit as a fiddle, the region gets stripe advancement to .

07/25/2016 1:59am

feel loaded with a thousand second thoughts. However snappy his second thoughts is indicated by the framework to intrude. "Ding~~player arrangement region get stripe the business of seven of the..

07/28/2016 2:43am

nonetheless this same advantage is a disadvantage when you consider muscle working for thin folks. Beyond any doubt you don't need to stress over putting on fat however it is hard to put on muscle when .

08/01/2016 2:17am

and free from symptoms. Furthermore, FitOFat case is a strong home grown item that expands the weight as well as makes its client more solid and fit.Weight pick .

08/14/2016 7:53am

information is enough to make me interested to listen to what is contained in the article here, thank you for his information.

08/16/2016 11:43am

Clash Royale cheats 2016 offers you the boost you will need to really get your game began and proceed fast. However, if you overuse the cheats you shall never have the ability to improve your own skills in participating in this game. Ideally, you need to use the hack only once required and make an effort to win battles without needing the hack all the time. This can help you proceed and grasp your skills in an improved manner. There are a variety of guidelines you can learn online to be able to ace your game and be better at Clash Royale.

09/09/2016 3:03am

Creatine is a characteristic supplement found in sustenances like meat and is additionally found in our muscle cells, where it's utilized to power high force muscle compressions. Creatine has been the pillar of the games business for quite a long time as a games improving amino corrosive that expansions quality and continuance in competitors that supplement with creatine.

09/20/2016 6:49pm

hello sir. I am quite happy with what you shering here, the information is quite interesting and very useful, Another day another friend might say the same thing as what you say, hopefully more successful

Oftentimes, the image of a stressed, tired, and problematic homeowner is associated with the process of moving.

12/26/2016 2:20am

This is psyche blowing! It truly shows to me where to open up my online journal. I induce that finally later on I may try to make a book to oblige my web journal, yet we will see.Good post with fulfilling tips and thoughts.

01/19/2017 5:20am

hsc results 2017

04/08/2017 6:23am

i am taking benefits from this thnxx

04/20/2017 3:57am

For hundreds of years truth be told, there happen to be a number of natural remedies which have been employed to overcome a variety of health and well being conditions. One such natural remedy is Tribulus Terrestris. It happens to be additionally referred to by names such as Goathead and Puncture Vine as well as others. It thrives throughout the warm as well as temperate parts of South Asia and Europe. It is actually able to flourish throughout desert environments and other harsh climates too.

05/09/2017 1:49pm

Thanks great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative.

05/10/2017 5:40am

Indian independent Delhi escort Pooja Roy, Genuine Indian outcall service in Delhi.